Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Semester New Environment

4 weeks of semester break finally ended last week and today was my first day of my new intake for my degree course. This time the campus was not at pj but at setapak. Though all my lectures classes start next week but this week will be orientation days with all the activities organised by the seniors here.

Started the day woke up at 5.15 in the morning and started doing all my stuffs before I head for university. Done by 6.30 in the morning and could managed to catch the bus to Asia Jaya. Even though it was still dark outside, you can see endless vehicles passed by. Luckily there was no traffic jam during the journey. sigh...

Reached Asia Jaya at 7 and went to Wangsa Maju via LRT Putra 234. Initially the number of passengers were very less with lot of spaces unoccupied. As the lrt reched Abdullah Hukum "human jam" began with a large number of passengers came in. I was satisfied with it as I had enough space for myself to stand. As it reached KLCC, most of the passengers left the lrt with a surprise there was plenty of empty spaces in between.

Upon reaching Wangsa Maju, so many passengers lining up to catch the lrt luckily I came out on time as the door will closed automatically. As heading to the exit, saw one of my friends and we walked to uni as it was the first time for me and them. Moreover, I was not familiar with the place there.

Walked for 15 mins and finally reached the main gate of UTAR and can see some seniors waiting to guide us to the respectives venues. Went to a class for registration. After that, I had a chance to have a talk with one of the lecturer. Upon reaching the lecture hall, some of the seniors were at the entrance door attract us to join the ice breaking seesion this Saturday and the city tour guide.

Inside the lecture hall, we were briefed with all the rules and regulations and the course structures of respectives courses. Ended the entire briefing around 12 almost to 1 in the afternoon. Went for lunch with my friends and had a chat with some of my friends.

Around 1 something, heading home via taxi to Taman Melati lrt station with one of my friends.

Kinda tired after the first day and soon will be get used to it.

That's all for this post. Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment