Sunday, June 14, 2009

Saturday Night Appointment

Kinda tired after going for badminton at Setia Alam but finally make up my mind to blog this moment to be share or even be remembered...

hmm..

Started off the moment by receiving invitation from friends and also permission from parents for badminton that night..After all, having one common problem which was "I need a car"!!!Because of my friend can't drive tonight so I take this opportunity to pay back them by asking my mum to grant her permission to borrow her car...To my surprise, to grant that permission wasn't difficult though as I only need to help her wash her car to grant the permission to borrow her car...sounds good right..xD...As everything was settled, prepared myself and my badminton stuffs before heading to fetch my friends...

Reached Setia Alam around 7 plus and I was surprise that we were earlier than the others..while waiting for the others, I had a stroke with my friend warming up our body and also our muscles after one solid week no badminton for me...

Went for the first game partnering with RH versused SK&KC..this match we had 3 sets with my side won the first set and went losing the remaining 2 sets due to some unblamable mistakes made..sigh!!!

In the first set, we started off well by leading them 10-0...wow!!!but the next 2 sets were challenging as the score was quite near to each others..however I had learnt some skills via this match...

Had my next match against a new pair, TS and SY...in this match we just need to sets to settle off them but 4 of us really played at our top form...Before heading for an exit as the booking time almost ending in few minutes time and RH and I against TS and SY once more as they seek for revenge..However, my side went on winning the match with they were trailled by several points...

As the next group of people coming to the court, we headed to the washroom to cool ourselves...take our own sweet time hanging around there cooling down as we sweat a lot during the badminton game...

The next station was going to KC's house as his house organising a barbeque party and since he had invited us so we planed to go along to have our free meal...LOLX...as we reached KC's house some of his family members were out there chatting and some were still barbequing there..as all my friends reached, we went for a light meal having nasi lemak and "hokkien mee"...then of course went on for the "cooking session"...we had chicken wings, otak-otak, hotdogs, as even also with some last minutes offer of luncheon meat which shaped like hotdog...we really having fun there-chatting while eating...

Around 12 plus, we headed home and fetched SK back home...Though tired but seems fun after all that moments...

I think that's for now and now I need to head for my bed!!!xD
Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment