Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Consultation in PJ and Fun Time in KL

This morning I've reached Asia Jaya by W.Bus at 8.10a.m after jamming all the way from Batu Tiga toll. I thought I will be late for the consultation for Writing for Science with Miss Phaveena but my bus driver managed to get there on time.

When I reached there, I rested at Menara Axis while waiting for Liang Khoon who also jammed in the federal highway. By the time 8.15a.m...we headed to UTAR and reached there at 8.40a.m and Raymond was waiting for us at the PA foyer...Then, we go to the preparation lab looking for Miss Phaveena had our consultation with her for about 1 hour plus.

After that, we had our another consultation with Miss Lim our Maths lecturer and tutor. From the consultation, my friends and I had learned extra new things about Maths by using scientific calculator. From that moment, I realised that the calculator has lots lots of functions. After being taught, I was speechless bout that and addicted to it and started pressing it none stop.

Around 11.30a.m..we almost done with our consultation and discussion and started chatting among ourself with Miss Lim.....The last discussion with her is about the poster competition and each TD need to send representatives for the competition which held by UTAR for the first time.....my group consists of 3 members and are eager to win the competition because the posters done will be display in UTAR...

Aren't we proud of that if we won the competition?Then we dismissed and my friends and I went for fun time.....

Initially, Raymond planned to bring us go SS2 for lunch but the plan failed because of no parking there...To avoid being 'samaned' we go for plan B which is heading to 1U...

When we reached 1U, we saw a lots of cars and wondering what they are doing at 1U...having lunch?so Raymond parked his car at B1 and we go wandering around 1U looking for nicer but cheaper food.....

Once we entered the complex, we went rounding the places, taking the escalator up and down and finally decided to go for Hong Kong restaurant named 'Wong Kok Char Chan Teng'.....all three of us had our set lunch there which costed only RM9.90 excluding tax each...

At first, we had fruits and soup as our appetiser...then Liang Khoon and Raymond had fried 'tang hoon' as their lunch while I had lunch with rice and fried chicken there...however all of us had the same drink...the atmosphere there was superb and we really enjoyed ourself there.....

Around 2p.m...we went back to B1 to get Raymond's car...and Liang Khoon and I went to pay the ticket via Autopay...after that Raymond dropped by us at federal highway and both of us take bus back to Klang...tat's all for today and we really enjoyed ourself and plan for another fun day in KL.....

That's all for now......XD

No comments:

Post a Comment