Monday, February 16, 2009

Arggh...

After few weeks off din played badminton edi so today plan to go with frens since received an invitation call edi an hour ago...

We played from 7p.m to 9p.m..but we played until 9 sumting since there was 1 court available and was free to be used...for me I preferred playing doubles since I'm not that pro like Lee Chong Wei...

When I reached all my frens edi reached and some waiting there...since they r waiting I decided to go out to take some air since inside there was so warm...lack of O2...lol..in the meantime I can see other ppl played basketball ma...wht a second alternative for being at eng ann court...

After few minutes wandering there, so I'm back to the badminton court to see they sort of player anot...as I walked at see ppl smashing the shuttles and I was called to play since the previous match was over liao...

Haha...the first match I lose...mayb it was a warm up match for me or the opponent too strong for me...but I really worked hard to score the points making few mistakes...haiz...humans tend to make mistakes ok...

After the 1st match, I went for the 2nd match partnering with different partner versus a new pair...haha..this time the match was really fun and 'kan cheong'.....during the game there were some rallies - making some returned smashes, dived and stretched the body to return the shuttle, playing at the net, smashed the shuttle for twice or more in few seconds and so on...this match we won the 1st set and lose in the 2nd set...so we went on to the rubber game known as the decider set to determine who was the winner for that match...in the final set my partner and I put up a hard fought, we went on to win the final set...YEAH!!!so happy about that and I was really having fun in the 2nd match...

Then, I went to take some rest since I had played for 2 matches consecutive...

After rested, I went to play another doubles match but this time with another new partner...this match was another 'kan cheong' 1...winning the 1st set but lose the 2nd set...however we went on to win the third set since it was final set...haha...what a game...

After the match, I went to drink some water and was called to play another match...this match can say a bit 'kan cheong'...this match we only played for 2 sets...during the 2nd set, my partner joked to us to aim 1 of the opponent and I rejected him for his idea..so I restarted the game with me serving the shuttle...during the rally...I smashed the shuttle and guess what happened next???some1 kena headshot!!!!!arrgghh...somemore was a gal...SORRY really SORRY for what had happened and it was an accident...immediately I went to see her condition and apologised to her for wat I had done and she said she was fine and ok...luckily ntg serious happened...haiz...all was my partner fault la..saying what should not be said..see what happened liao...but i din blamed him for that since I was the 1 who caused that..ppl say wan kena 4D also not that so easy and accurate..just a word of joked and that thing happened next with a sudden...feel guilty for what had happened.....so we continued the game...

This time just play like random with some smashes...everything went as normal...although lose in this match but I really enjoyed myself and try to improve myself from the experiences I gained...the winning sets were the memories for me but the losing part sets were the lessons for me to improve myself...so next time can put up a 'kan cheong' matches...

Then I went to take some rest since edi 9++, so I decided to take some rest since edi 9 sumthing...so I packed my stuffs and watched other ppl played...about 9.30p.m we departed from the court and where was the next stop???

As usual lo...its yam cha session...we went to mamak - chatting there, watch football, talk cocks until can see penguins around u and so on...

Since tmr is Monday and some of my frens having school and some have to attend college so we went back at 11 something...

I think that's all for now and looking forward for the next posts...

Adios.....

No comments:

Post a Comment