Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stretched

Yesterday, Friday went back to HSK for badminton since now on semester break...Haiz..reached there late coz busy with my stuffs...anyway can get to play seems satisfied dy...

At first, as usual start with the stroking as my warm up...smashed here and smashed there dun know in or out also din bother...

Later went to play a doubles match winning 2 sets...whao...can considered a bit kan cheong but not that too too over...

After winning the first match, being called by next team to play another match...but this time was the senior versus the junior a.k.a ex-high schoolians versus the high schoolians...before starting the match edi feel the tension since the opponents are too strong for us...but conversely we put up a good fighting spirit against the opponents...must have the confident but not over and the fighting spirit can put up an extreme and kan cheong match...

However, we played for 2 sets instead 3 sets since the opponents are too kaolat but with the teamwork and form we went on winning the match...so unexpected!!!This victory for me was just a sweet memory but during the match done some unforced errors...have to improve myself on that...

After playing for 2 consecutive matches, decided to go for rest and look for another doubles matches...but some of my frens planned to go for food but some rejected...instead makan they planned for drinks...

All my frens went off liao just left me and my fren...we din go coz they drove but we cycled...

Since having available court, my fren and I went for stroke...this time I over stressed myself until no energy to smash even run...need to build up my stamina edi...even i smashed with full strength the shuttle went out of bounds or not I also dun know...haiz!!!

This time I nvr bother bout that...Wat I wan was to hit the shuttle hard for fun at the same time release my stress...

Stroke until 6 p.m, stopped the stroking and went for our yam cha session...

At night, another yam cha session at mamak with my fellow frens chatting this and that...

Looking forward for another post...

See yea.....

No comments:

Post a Comment