Sunday, February 22, 2009

Morning Exercise

Today early morning went to Padang Sultan Sulaiman for some exercise in the meantime take this opportunity to breathe the fresh fresh air a.k.a O2...

Reached there around 6.15 a.m and chatting with some of my frens while waiting for my the other frens...after getting bored chatting for 15 mins, we planned to go round the park...as usual wat I saw was all the aunty aunty and uncle uncle jogging, marathon, walkathon and also doing some exercise via their body parts - the head, hands, legs...

As for us, while waiting for my frens we went for the slow walk on the track with stones on it...it was painful at first but after a while I get used to it...Although ur sole was painful but it was really fun...

Then, my frens went to the playground playing the swings, see-saw and I was doing nothing there and planned to go for jogging on the track alone but some of my frens came with me for the jogging...

After jogged round the track for half an hour, I completed 10 rounds running round the track with the constant speed...As I jogged, I was accompanied by the sound of the musical instruments rehearsed by the band from Raja Mahadi coz later the school are having sports day at the stadium...

After the jogged, we went to the Royal Klang Club (RKC) for some sports...

Haiz..it make me feel frustrated coz all the facilities were well-equipped but some of the facilities we cant used coz we are not the members of the RKC...however we spent some of the time playing badminton and squash there...

Since the time was running out, we went off and headed for our breakfast at Hai Thiam Loh since there was 10% off...

That' s all for now...now feel tired but satisfied.....Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment