Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tutorial & Sport

Last Friday just finished my Fluid Mechanics test and decided to prepare myself for the upcoming test on this coming Wednesday.

Spent the whole day tackling all the Maths tutorial questions from morning till evening. MATHS FEVER!!! - addicted to MATHS!!!

Till evening around 6 plus plus went for shower and preparing myself for badminton with my friends in eng ann court.

Reached the court around 7.30 pm warming up my body for the next match...

During the matches played, there were lose and win as today we only have 6 persons came...Though lose some of the matches but I do enjoy myself outside there. Sigh..don't know why make some mistakes causing us losing that set...But we do have some interesting rallies during the matches..attempted some drop shots, smashes and also some net plays...

We do take turn play as the loser side was eliminated and the new fresh pair entering the court. From this, we might have rematch with the previous pair either defeated us or tamed by us..

Around 9, I had to go as I have to have my dinner after this..Cycled home in 10 minutes time and went bathing as it is already late..

After dinner, going to resume with my Maths tutorial as I was planning to make an appointment to meet my tutor to discuss some difficulties I encountered...

Hmm...I think that's all for now and I'm looking forward for another post the other day...

Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment