Friday, July 31, 2009

A Visit to PC Fair

hey hey hey...PC FAIR is here again..its in KLCC now starting from today...

as usual today Friday and I finish my class early and i have the chance to have a visit to PC Fair..though i need to pass by KLCC via LRT...so i take this opportunity drop by and have a visit there..besides that, i also need to survey some of the devices there maybe the price tag there is cheaper..so never miss this chance as not all the time will have...xD

hmm...in short class finished at 1 pm and i went for lunch with my friend and waited for 1 hour for the bus service to the LRT station..this is my first time i went to PC FAIR...so this is something new for me though...upon reaching KLCC i felt a bit nervous and of course excited for sure worry that I would lost my direction when I wandered around looking for my items...

When the door opened at KLCC lrt station I could see many passerby walking in and out of KLCC..HUMAN JAM!!!at first I was totally lost and only manage to follow the crowds' direction...upon reaching a T-junction, I saw a info counter and asked for the venue..such a long journey like going on for a pasar malam walk...LOLX...

Because the path is only 1 direction, so I started my journey from the conference hall..once entered the hall, guess what I saw?its a place for gamers with pretty and cute models promoting the latest PC games for the customers..wow..so so amazing..I was totally speechless at that moment and proceed myself to the next hall..next was the centre selling all the parts of the PC including laptops..upon walking, I saw the Canon booth and I dropped by requesting for my desire items..but I failed to get it because they did not sell that specific items here as that item was "pirated" for them...so before leaving for the next station, I had some talk with the Canon promoter on the latest release items but I rejected that offers..

Next, I proceeded to the next and also the final hall for the last visit..guess what I saw here?it was the Canon booth again but this station they were promoting cameras..here there was a stage specially ofr Canon group because they had few models posing on that stage promoting their items..sigh...so many people and also photographers taking the photos of those models..haiz..so sexy man those models..so amazing...

Upon heading to the exit, I managed to buy 2 boxes of refills as there was promotion on that...after that, I headed to the exit entrance to head home as the time is late because traffic jam soon begin at PJ...

This was my first first VISIT to the PC FAIR...the atmosphere there was so maginificient especially at the first 3 stations...

ok then..need to go now..looking for the next post...

Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment