Friday, August 28, 2009

What a day!!!

Journey to the Campus

Started off the day early in the morning as it was raining heavily..open the door and I could feel the fresh cool air from outside..its really nice for me and i enjoying inhaling those air for quite sometime..

Next I went to prepare myself for school and the heavy rain really troublesome as I might get myself wet when i was on my way to campus..

As I woke up, I could only know one thing that is I haven't finish memorising my script for my today presentation as I had done half way last night before I KOed..at the same time the rain is raining heavily as I was in formal attire and hope not to get myself wet..As I was preparing my mum suggested that she will drop by me at the KTM station and the traffic in the morning is better so it was not a big deal for her..

Reached the station around 6.15am and boarded the 6.30am train..at first I thought it was so so early and there will be many empty seats inside the train and I was wrong and there were only a few seats available and I could managed to have a seat so I could continue with my script...

As time passed, I realised it took about 1 hour to reach KL Sentral..without wasting time, proceeded myself to the LRT platform heading to Wangsa Maju..Luckily I managed myself for that as the queue getting longer and the lrt will jammed with working staffs...

Soon reaching my destination quickly hired a taxi to the campus as it would save my time as also prevent me from getting wet...

The time is Here

As I reached campus, I ponteng the class practising outside of the class as the presentation of other groups in progress..Soon, the 2 hours gonna passed soon as my group turn is around the corner...and also my heart beat is so so fast and could heard the 'toop toop' sound coming off from my chest...

As our tutor came in, we got to know that we were the third group to present and I could only think of I will present spontaneously as I normally do when I was in a nervous yet exciting situation...LOL...

As our turn was here, we started well and I was the first speaker followed by Siak, ZY and Gladys...Each of us do have our time limit of 5 minutes to present as my time just pass 5 minutes and its ok as what my tutor told me because it just exceeded few seconds (<10s)...

What impressed our tutor was Gladys, the last speaker conluding the presentation with some recommendation...

One thing that I would like to stress of was saying "WELL DONE MATES!!!"~without our hard work before this, we do not have those moments...

As the class over, we dismissed and headed home as there will be no classes after that...As most of my friends did not plan to go back hometown thus we went back to their respective rent house as I and my the other friend, Gladys took LRT as she wanted to go to Kelana Jaya and I going back to Klang...

Sigh..WHAT A DAY!!!

That's all from this post and looking forward for another post..Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment