Thursday, September 3, 2009

Soloman...

So fast 14 weeks of Year 1 Semester 1 going to end soon..

And this week is the 14th week and some of the lecture classes were canceled as all the syllabus for all subjects were done..

Having my Maths tutorial at 9 am in the morning till 10 am..and the attendance was not that good as normal day as some had planned to skip classes...

The attendance was getting worse when we were having Material Science tutorial with our class members attended not more than 10 people...and we do combine the tutorial class with some Y1 S2 students..but it seems like doesn't make any changes...LOL...

What stunned me was the coming next practical/tutorial class for programming..To my surprise, all my friends leave the campus as there will be a mid term test for this subject tomorrow from 6pm to 7pm...as this subject taught today will not be coming out for mid term thus most of them skipped this class..

As my tutor came, he was shocked that I was the only one left solo attending the practical class..the environment like one-to-one study..one tutor teaching one student...SOLO!!!

Unexpected!!!

Without wasting time, we started off the class as usual and finished off around 4.30 pm...and I need to head home and prepare myself for the mid term test tomorrow...

Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment