Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rush Hour

As usual this was my 4th week working at Kumon and seem like I enjoy working there though I don't get along well with some of the people there as I'm an introvert type..xD

I think I should make some changes to myself of being a bit extrovert compared to last time!!!sigh

started my working hour b4 2pm as today the center open since morning..as not many students came for class in this evening and there was also raining non-stop outside..so I went to mark all the students' worksheets and finally was done with it..and now it was MY TIME!!!~my turn to do my worksheets...lol

due to less students came in that period of time so I took the opportunity to do my worksheets..as what I feel as I do the worksheets I can feel that I took much more time to finish off a book of worksheet...thus I decided to battle with the time to finish as many worksheets as possible in a day..as I knew that 3 months holidays is a short period of time and will pass in a short while so I took this opportunity to improve myself to a higher level as I could manage..though HYPOTHESIS had been proven that~the higher level you go the more difficult it will be...but it is fine for me as NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!hehe

just in time b4 the pick hour starts as students coming continuously, I managed to finish off a level of my worksheets..BRAVO!!!but I went for my dinner around 7pm...rest time is here...

went to the mamak bungkus 1 packet of nasi lemak and went back to have my dinner at the center as outside was raining and the weather was so so cold that time...never forget my worksheet...proceeding to the next level though the next level take me some time to do it...xD

having dinner in the dining room with my 2 working mates..having chitchat there while having dinner...but one thing thanks Jamie for the hot milo she made for me..hehe..really paiseh that time..don't really know her but she did me a favour..really appreciate it..THANKS JAMIE!!!^^

as time goes on my dinner time was over and time to get back to work and I had to postpone my worksheet...to my surprise the English department was empty with no student at all compared to Maths department...so I proceeded with my worksheets till the next students proceed to me...

guiding the students and marking the students' worksheets till the working hour stop with no chance to do my worksheets after all...but its fine for me as tomorrow I will be there for the worksheets!!!

till then..Adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment