Saturday, November 28, 2009

Routine Summary

Last Friday(20/11), being guided by a teacher on how to mark higher level worksheet at Kumon as there were few students coming in due to most of them came in the evening..At first I was busy marking all the worksheets/homework so that the staffs can prepare the following worksheets for the students..to my surprise Teacher M.Y requested me if I able to mark higher level worksheets(level D&E)..for sure I will go for it and she guided me the marking process..actually it was a good news for me as I get to know the marking scheme for higher level..xD

On Saturday(21/11), went for a haircut with my mum as she was going for it...

Sunday(22/11), spent the whole day at home...

On Monday(23/11) and Tuesday(24/11), teacher M.Y was late and will be coming at 6 pm..the atmosphere at Kumon is different..as normal I did my part - marking, guiding lower students for reading and doing my worksheets...

Wednesday(24/11), woke up a bit late and managed to go for breakfast and later my dad will be going to Banting with his friends for praying stuffs...spent the whole evening with my little brother at home - he played his P.S and I played the C.M while facebooking...around 5 something went to sweep the floor and mop the floor...

Thursday(25/11), went to Kumon for work a little bit earlier as my dad had an appointment with his friend..reached Kumon about 1 something and a new stuff opened the door for me as most of them were busy with the Christmas decorations...signed in and helped them with the decorations as some of my friends planned to go for some food as it was already late afternoon...so I took over their place for the decorations..as I was done with the decorations we tested the lighting stuffs to make sure all were in good conditions...then each of us back to work at our respective places...

Friday(26/11), it was a public holiday..so it will be an off day for me...:p

No comments:

Post a Comment