Monday, January 25, 2010

Good Deed

Well, basically from the title readers can easily guess what this topic will review at...Good Deed?of course doing somethings beneficial to others..

Hmm..let the story goes this way...today is the first day of the second week of my Y1 S2..so today I ended my class of the day at 4pm and later went to consult the lecturer for some clearer views...so by the time done already around 4 plus and all the Utar buses have departed except one the one I supposed to board..but I waited for so long and went to ask the driver and get to know that the bus was not in used today because it will be sent to puspakom for checkup according to the driver..then we both have some chats and the driver washing his bus and checking for the smoke for the exhaust...helped the driver pressing the accelerate pedal to release all the carbon in it and he went to look if the smoke was reduced...to ensure tomorrow check up is smooth...XD

then I wandered around the campus and walked to the cafeteria and bought a Cloud 9 chocolate and consume it as I walking around just to wait the time to come...while wandering I saw my last semester lecturer who taught me CAD and I was so glad to see him again as this helped to flash me back during my Y1 S1 last year June...

Since the Wangsa Maju bus was down, then I had no other choices but to board the Melati bus to the Lrt station..just in time I get to queue up in the front to ensure a seat...at 5pm, the driver came and started the bus engine and collected the bus ticket and I got to sit in the front seat alone..waited for about 5 mins, a female student came and boarded the bus and at that time all the seats were full and she came to the front and the driver offered her to sit on the dashboard but I offered her my seat and I stood all the way till PV5...then I grabbed a seat as they are available now and I got down of the bus when it reached a junction near Lrt Melati...then so coincident that girl whom I offered seat to came down with me and we crossed the road and walked to the Lrt Station...while walking she thanked me for the seat offered to her and she continued by introducing herself with he name June, a Johorean (just know the name sound but not really know the spelling)..according to her she was from Actuarial Science Y2S3 and I did intro myself to her...

Due to the time being, we both managed to ask about our personal details and I dare not ask much as I don't know her so much..but one thing I was glad to have a new friend...boarded the lrt (128/228) at 5.24pm and she went off when it reached wangsa maju as she stayed at Metro View...woohoo..reached Asia Jaya at 6.01pm..felt so nice having a new friend just doing a small small good deed...hehe

I think that's all about this post and Adiosss...

No comments:

Post a Comment