Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mamak-ing with Kumon Mates

At first I don't know about this outing until Monday night JG told me about that...This outing we went yesterday night after working session and Jamie and SY asked for lim teh session...and Jamie recommended to us some places and finally we chose to go to Shamugam which is next to Berkeley Corner...

Waited for staffs and students to go back and having a chat among us at the ground floor..laughing and screaming all the way although my friends wearing kumon shirt except me...XD

Finally, we shall make a move for some drinks as time was running out..JG drove his car-pooling KF, BK and me while SY drove hers accompany by Jamie...off we go!!!woohoo.....

Reached there and we can't be surprised that the stall was full of youngest like us though there were few senior citizens...ordered our food and drinks and chit chat around among us talking various of topics and watched WWE Jamie's favourite TV show..LOL..blah blah blah...

Voiced out some of my viewpoints since I worked in Kumon and expressed my thoughts during my services for that company...but I having one feeling of reluctant to let go that tutor job as I really get used to it though the duration is short...

Around 1 plus, our phones kept ringing as a sign to say GOODBYE!!!for safety purpose we decided to split..Jamie and SY bid a goodbye and a wish of good luck for me and I do appreciate them very much...

That's all for now..Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment