Saturday, January 16, 2010

Last 2 Day

Hmm..this post by right should be posted on the Thursday, Jan 14 but couldn't make it as time constraint...

Well that day was my second last day before I stopped Kumon a while to continue my studies...

That day, I found that some of the students that I guided were very good but not all...from that day, I found that who was my favourite student..after guiding students for so many times and till the last 2 day before I stopped, I found ONE...for me doing reading and guiding with her is a pleasure and the processes went very well and smooth...after the reading we have some fun talk since there was no students waiting and it will be the last time guiding her and I do gave her some advice and asked her to keep practising the the flashcards as she was new to it...at first she refused to do the flashcard but after some persuasion being done, she tried her effort in it...and for me Practise Make Perfect so I told her to practise more and she will get better of it later on...

Then, went for dinner around 7 plus and I get to try Melissa's mum homemade walnut cookies...not bad, the sugar content was moderate...*THUMB UP*

In the end of that day, have some fun talk, laughing with Juin Giap, Kah Foong and Boon Kiat while waiting for staffs and students to go home...

I think that's all for now...CY

No comments:

Post a Comment