Monday, January 18, 2010

Sem Restart Since Oct 09

Well, today is my first day of my Y1 S2..initially I really can't get used to the life since I have being working for 3 months though 3 months time is quite short I think...frankly speaking after working for 3 months I do really feel that I not in the mood to study but I will push myself to study for my future...must cool myself down putting the working life a side and concentrating in my studies...

Basically, started off the day as usual taking public bus, LRT(117) and shuttle bus...and reached Wangsa Maju LRT station around 8.30 am and boarded the Metro bus to university...after 3 months away from Utar, most things changes; FGO office shifted to ground floor of SA block which is much much convenient to Utar students to make any appeal or enquiries...

wandering around till 10 almost 11 went to S block for Maths tutorial class but there was a notice stating shifting of class from S block to Sa block...then fine..walked all the way from S block to SA block and met Florrie half way the journey and left both os us entering the class...sigh..she called her friend and was told that the tutorial class was canceled...then I was left alone doing nothing but I went for lunch at the cafeteria..then went online at the library and I met WQ there chatting and discussing our latest timetable we registered previous months ago..

Then around 2 almost to 3 pm went to DK 3 for our lecture class..since today is the first day so we ended the class a little bit earlier...While waiting for the bus, I went to check out the timetable for my practical...then the time is ngam ngam for the bus to depart to LRT station...

As usual CK and I both took LRT(440) which was new back as he will go off at Pasar Seni while Asia Jaya my go off station...After the Pasar Seni Station, beside me was empty as CK went off to catch a bus back to Puchong..then till KL Sentral, some passengers went out and some went in..so coincident, a teen girl went in and sat beside me as there was the only seat left available...wow..quite nice looking girl and I was a bit shy as I was sandwiched by 2 girls..and there were contacts via hands by accidentally and due to insufficient space I accidentally touched her bag and our arms got touched as the train was moving left and right...that moment was quite pleasant as this was the first time happened to me...

As everything will have a starting and ending point and by the time the train reached Asia Jaya I had to go off and I can't do anything as I don't even know her and I was a stranger to her...LOL...

On my way to the bus stop being stopped by a promoter promoting Fitness First and boarded a C.Liner bus back Klang...this time I've met another friend so coincident met Joseph in the bus and we chatted fora while and luckily the traffic was not that jam as I was few minutes earlier before the jam started..sigh...

Then thanks to Joseph too by sending me back to my grandpa's house..hehe...

I think that's all for this post and will be looking forward for the next post..Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment